[The Modern Life] [K+] The Modern Life - English

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas

[The Modern Life] [K+] The Modern Life - English

Message par Taahoma le Jeu 24 Mar - 11:06

The Modern Life

Genre : Slice of life
Rating : K+, on est pas sauvages !
Disclaimer : Nous inventons tout de notre petite tête, et on galère avec l'anglais ! Mais on s'amuse alors prière de ne pas copier les personnages qui sont de notre propres inventions !
Personnages : Lily-Rose incarne la jolie Ruby Tanguy tandis que Taahoma s'approprie Aileen Lowell !
Taahoma
Petit chat

Voir le profil de l'utilisateur https://www.fanfiction.net/u/837861/Taahoma

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Ruby Tanguy

Message par Lily-Rose le Jeu 24 Mar - 14:37

Looking at the building in front of her, she was starting to feel a bit intimidating. It was time for her to be independant, to start a new life far away from her parents' house. It'd be the first time she was going to live alone. Not really alone because she was going to share a flate with an other girl. With luck, they could become good friends. If not, the year'll be a long one.

"Time to go", She though as she was steping in her new home. All alone for the moment but everything was already set. The two girls brought their stuffs before moving. She went to her room, putting her last clothes in her closet et starting her computer to check one last time her first week of classes. She logged in the university's website and waiting during at least a minute before able to check her schedule. Now, she was ready to have a good start.

She had a glance at the clock, wondering when her flatmate will come home. Maybe she didn't have classes until next week ? Universities had different schedules and she was pretty sure they didn't share the same educational background. She knew they talk quickly about it but couldn't remember anything about it. What a shame. She'll have to ask her again.

She decided to put some music on, one of her disc of Metric, a group she like a lot. She was dancing a bit while looking at the books she took with her. "Which one?" But none of them was catching her eyes. It was like she had nothing interesting to read even though she bought a lot of new ones. Maybe she'll do a better choice looking at a movie.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
"Vous prenez des anti-dépresseurs ? L'alcool est votre ami lorsque vous avez des soucis ?
Stoppez tout et testez Gintama ! Le remède naturel qui soigne tous vos problèmes !
"
Lily-Rose
Little fouine ~

Voir le profil de l'utilisateur http://www.fanfiction.net/~mikadocolors

Aileen Lowell

Message par Taahoma le Jeu 24 Mar - 15:12

Goddamit, what a bad luck. She thought she would have never been able to reach the main door. Her arms were charged with a lot of stuffs she forgot to buy for her new apartment. Whenever she had to move, it was the same case scenario: her mother was telling her to think about this and that and yet, she was forgetting about it. A list. She should have made a list. A freaking list. Why was it so hard for her to think about so easy stuff like that?

Her hand reached with a great difficulty the key in her pocket. Almost half of the paper bag she was carrying with her other hand fell appart on the ground. "Nooo!" she bend to pick up the package of cloth hangers that fell but the other half spread on the floor. "I can't believe it !"

When she finally put the key hole, the latter didn't turn at all. Her life was so damn difficult, she thought with a fake tear. She was about to bang into the door when she saw realized the apartment was open.

She made such a ruckus for nothing. She sighed and opened the door in order to enter the living room. Nobody was here but she was able to hear some sound from one of the bedrooms. Her roommate has arrived apparently.

"Hello. You're here?" she asked. Her English accent soon kind of strange after the American English of the music group.
Taahoma
Petit chat

Ruby Tanguy

Message par Lily-Rose le Jeu 24 Mar - 15:42

Still looking at her bookself, she froze. Did she heard some noise ? She wait a few seconds before turning the music off. There was definitely someone at the door.  Her heart was beating so fast. She always had a really good imagination, making up a lot of scenarios with nothing.

She left her room to see who was calling her. Her roommate obviously, but still, she couldn't help thinking about something else. It was funnier.

"Hi! Sorry, don't you need some help ?" She asked before coming closer to give a hand. Her roomate seemed to have still a lof of stuffs to bring in the flat. Ruby was glad she brought everthing early. Her parents helped her a lot before they had too much work to do it.

"I was just thinking about you, wondering when you'll come and ... There you are!" She smiled, hoping she didn't said something too stupid. She was a bit clumsy when she was talking for the first time with someone she didn't know. It was so hard to find something interesting to say.

"Vous prenez des anti-dépresseurs ? L'alcool est votre ami lorsque vous avez des soucis ?
Stoppez tout et testez Gintama ! Le remède naturel qui soigne tous vos problèmes !
"
Lily-Rose
Little fouine ~

Aileen Lowell

Message par Taahoma le Ven 25 Mar - 10:38

"Hehe, here I am," Aileen answered. She put all her stuff on the kitchen table. "So I forgot that we had to buy some kitchen tools veeeeery useful, like... the pealer. And I bought some book helders for the shelf. It was on sale so if you want a pair." She was still listing the things she got while pilling them up on the table. Damn there were a lot of stuff here. Little things we don't think of and finish to be needed so much...

"Well, that's all I think. Next time I will think about this list." She brought some of the objects in her room and began to tidy everything for the kitchen. "How are you? We hadn't time to properly speak yet. And what about having pizza tonight? I'm a bit lazy to cook." At the same time, she was pouring some water in the teapot.
Taahoma
Petit chat

Ruby Tanguy

Message par Lily-Rose le Sam 26 Mar - 10:46

"Glad you thought about stuff like that!" She said, looking at all the things her roommate brought with her. Ruby took with her the most important and was thinking to buy the rest later, when she'll really need it or she'll have more money to spend on it. "Thanks for the book helders but I don't need it." She helped her roommate to clean the stuff up.

"Pizza ? I've got couscous waiting in the fridge for both of us, but now, I really want pizza!" She couldn't remember the last time she ate a pizza so she was getting pretty excited to have one today. "We can keep the couscous for tomorrow and have a pizza "party". Don't ever mention pizza in front of me, I can't resist!" She brought out two cups, when she saw her roommate filling the teapot. A cup of tea was the perfect idea to relax a little after the trip. "And, I'm fine, a bit tired but with a good night of sleep, I'll be in perfect shape! And you ?"

"
Lily-Rose
Little fouine ~

Aileen Lowell

Message par Taahoma le Jeu 31 Mar - 8:26

"Okay," Aileen agreed taking back the book holders. Perfect, she will be able to put more stuffs on her shelf. She was a huge book fan and always has problems to stock her books. Often they were just piled up next to her bed in a dangerous way.

"Oh couscous, it's been a while I didn't eat that. Let's have that for tomorrow then. Tonight it's party. Well, when I say party... you understand me. Anyway, There was a flier for the pizza in the mail box when I came back. I think it's over there." She designed the area where probably should be her bag. It was under the bags she had for shopping. When the teapot started making noise, she stopped the fire and filled up the two cups. "I'm sorry, I only have basic tea. Did you bring your own you prefer having?" Aileen asked when opening the different drawers to find spoons. She wasn't used to the place yet and didn't know where all their cutlery were.
Taahoma
Petit chat

Ruby Tanguy

Message par Lily-Rose le Lun 4 Avr - 17:25

"Yes, I do! Wait!" Ruby went back to her room and looked in a box, next to her bed. She ended up taking all the stuff out before finding what she was looking for. She took the little tea caddy with her and returned next to her roomate. "Tadam!" She put the box on the table and opened it. "Lemon, cherry, citrus, ... I never want the same flavour so I'm always caring a bag of different kind of tea. Don't hesitate and try something if you want!".

She chose strawberry-mint black tea and put the teabag in her cup, before looking at the flier her roomate took with her, to look for a pizza. "The only thing I can't eat it's pepper. And you ?"

"
Lily-Rose
Little fouine ~

Aileen Lowell

Message par Taahoma le Mer 6 Avr - 9:00

"Oh my, you're a tea freak in fact!" Aileen gasped. This box was gold, all this kind of different tea... she never saw that much at the same time in her entire life. Even her father wasn't collecting that much and he was a great amateur. "Really, can I? The choice will be difficult..." Aileen wasn't drinking that much tea but whenever her father was trying a new one, she was drinking with him to discover new tastes. "What is your favorite in all these?"

"I can eat everything," she answered while reading every tags. "But if you mind, take a look in the cheapest one, they aren't bad and I... kind of use lot of my money today so I'm low. Maybe broke even... My mother will kill me."
Taahoma
Petit chat

Ruby Tanguy

Message par Lily-Rose le Lun 11 Avr - 20:47

Ruby felt a bit embarassed. She was indeed a tea freak. And even if she had tried to hide it, she was pretty sure it couldn't last more than a day. Resisting to a good cup of tea was a nightmare for her. One a day it was the minimum for her survival. "My favourite ? You can't ask me that." She sighed. "But, strawberry-mint, it's one of my fav' at the moment. If you want something lest exotic, you can still have rhubarb-strawberry. Or Cherry. Or lemon. Or Mint. But this one is better after lunch with a ton of sugar!"

She looked at the paper she had in her hands, trying to find the cheapest one. "You know, I can pay for the pizza. I don't know for you, but I'm not a big eater. So maybe a small pizza is enough. Unless you want to keep it for tomorrow night too. Even a medium is affordable for me. So... yep, don't worry!" She looked at her roomate, smiling. "Plus, you bought a lot of good stuff for here, so it can be a way to thank you!"

"
Lily-Rose
Little fouine ~

Aileen Lowell

Message par Taahoma le Mar 12 Avr - 4:32

Aileen's mind was running very fast, absorbing information as they were coming. All these flavors... she already tried a lot but she has still to discover. She remembered a spacial tea from a foreign country her father made her try long time ago. She promised herself to bring back some next time she visits her family.

"Okay, I'll try Rhubarb-strawberry for this time, if I may. I never had before !" She took the package and pour it in the hot water. "Thaaank-you~" she said at the same time.

"Hum, medium seems fine I think. I bought some little pastries for dessert and we have your meal for tomorrow. I believe we're fine for a long moment!" she added happily while joining her friend to check on the pizza.
Taahoma
Petit chat

RUBY TANGUY

Message par Lily-Rose le Jeu 1 Sep - 20:09

Spoiler:
Désolée pour le temps de réponse ! Mais j'ai eu un blocage et j'arrivais plus à écrire en anglais comme je le voulais ! Bon c'est pas tip-top non plus, mais voilà ! =)
- That's a good choice !, She said still looking at the paper. But after five little seconds, she remembered her cup of tea and decided it was enough for the infusion. She took the tea bag, pressing it against the edge, before throwing it.

- So, since I'm paying for the pizza, which one eyes you up ?

She was really enjoying this time with her roomate. It was new to her and if she needed to be honest, she was scared at first. But it seemed Lady Luck was at her side when she decided to take this apartment with Aileen.

- I kinda have a soft spot for cheese but ... if you prefer mushrooms, potatoes, ... I don't know, it's fine with me ! Just no peppers ...

"
Lily-Rose
Little fouine ~

Aileen Lowell

Message par Taahoma le Mer 21 Sep - 9:09

HS:
T'inquiète ! Very Happy

"Roger! So let's have many things with cheese. Fat is life after all." Aileen looked at her body with a sigh. She'll just have to run more later on. No big deal. And for once in a while...

She designed a simple pizza and offered to take a more exotic one in order to try a new flavor. The paper was informing the house could do home delivery so the girls just had to make the phone order. With a bit of luck, the delivery guy will be a cute guy.

She got back her cup of tea and drank a sip from it. Flavorful!

「このゲーム、完全に俺な支配した!」ー跡部景吾
Taahoma
Petit chat

Ruby Tanguy

Message par Lily-Rose le Dim 23 Oct - 12:04

- Oh yes ! But, we just need to work out a little and everything will be alright.

Ruby wasn't the most sportive person in the world but she was still playing volley once per week. The pratice was on wednesday night. But since it was still early in the year, she needed to wait one or two weeks before pratice started again, the time registration were ok.

When they were finally ok for the pizzas, Ruby took the phone and ordered it. It was the first time she tried this pizzeria. She hoped it was a good one.

- So, do you like the tea ?, She asked when she saw her roomate tried the tea. She was always a bit scared to offend people or to upset them. So she was hoping this year, she could work on that. With university, she knew she'll be able to change. People always change when going to university.

"
Lily-Rose
Little fouine ~

Aileen Lowell

Message par Taahoma le Mar 22 Nov - 5:02

"That's lovely!" Aileen said with a smile.

She put herself at ease in the small sofa and sighed of relief. Soon the new year will start. Soon their whole life would be different because they are entering a completely different universe. Aileen was thrilled but somewhat also anxious.

"Tell me, did you visit the school already?" she asked.

「このゲーム、完全に俺な支配した!」ー跡部景吾
Taahoma
Petit chat

Re: [The Modern Life] [K+] The Modern Life - English

Message par Contenu sponsorisé

Contenu sponsorisé

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut